Thanksgiving '16 | A Holiday Segment





Hello friends! I have been (so) ill for the past three weeks with a different sickness each week. I hope everyone has kept themselves warm and toasty, away from the terrible colds, flus, and whatever mean things out there. Been busy with research, school work, seeing these cute little 1st and 5th graders every week and teaching them about science, college apps, and....a bit of Overwatch ;)




This Thanksgiving I am thankful for the close friends that have stayed in my life throughout these years- helping me get through life and school, my IEEE family- I have not found any other group of students at Uni who motivate me to shoot for the stars and dreams, and my parents for taking care of me when I'm deathly ill (LOL). I'm also thankful for the past 22 months and the experience and opportunity my research group has given me.


sweater | A+F
overalls | Madewell
boots | H&M
hat | WEGO

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
& where is everyone going for Black Friday? (;

Some holiday links:
-I made a She & Him holiday playlist on Spotify. (My sister reintroduced me to She&Him, totally forgot about their romantic slow goodness)
-Intrigued with these holiday recipes I want to try sometime: apple sage bacon risotto | green bean casserole | potatoes au gratin w/ bacon | sweet potato casserole | winter fruit salad
-date night ideas: The Grove LA (one of my favorite), Disneyland, Festival of Lights at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa in Riverside, Unique LA holiday market, Boat Parade (Marina del Rey, Newport Beach,...etc), LA Zoo Lights, watch the Nutcracker Ballet, or a day in Big Bear/Mammoth

As always,
xox Ingrid

follow us on Bloglovin' or like us on Facebook or Instagram
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: