Free People Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip


I've been eyeing this Free People slip for such a long time already.
When I finally got it in May....I was so busy I didn't even have time to share it with my dear readers until now!


Accessories!!


Wrap bracelets and circular bracelets from my past trips to SOHO, NYC.


I have a few of FP's slip dresses. Besides enjoying the way they fall gently and look on your body, they're also very comfortable and mobile. Great for dressing up or down. Obviously I didn't style it too much here but if I wanted to, I could with knee socks, kimonos, scarves, sweaters, boots, necklaces/rings, and floppy hats. I think these Trapeze slips are super versatile.






Today I styled the slip with a navy blue lace bralette and some denim shorts underneath.


lace slip in spring green | Free People
lace bralette | Gilly Hicks
ring | H&M
bracelets | from different stores in NYC
sandals | Urban Outfitters

follow us on Bloglovin' or like us on Facebook or Instagram!
P.S. Have you checked out my other blog yet? click >here!!<

11 comments:

  1. This dress is so summery & pretty. You look absolutely adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoshana, thank you for your kind words :)

      xo i

      Delete
  2. Fabulous dress and jewelry! You look amazing! Love that your combined a black top underneath the dress.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this entire outfit is just so cool! You look great. I'm actually on Free People's website right now, checking out the slip. Lol.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! :) Hope you found something you liked! Free People has beautiful clothes :)

      xo i

      Delete
  4. lol... nice dress
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/08/blue-maxi-dress-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look, so adorable

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete