Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving dear readers!
Hope everyone has recovered from midterm exams shock and regained their sleep back.
Senior year, for me, has been super busy so far, but I'm trying to live up my last days at school enjoying my peers and all our resources. (including living in the chemistry building; being in there 24/7....jk, kind of not really)



This Thanksgiving I am thankful for....my readers that have stayed with me for a year (and new readers!) and all the people (I've met at school this past quarter) that are constantly there for me.



I am loving my new cashmere knit from Club Monaco right now.






jacket with faux leather detailing | F21
block-coloring sweater | Club Monaco
red pants | Club Monaco
clutch | BCBG
shoes | Office x Topshop
hat | Brandy Melville
necklace | Banana Republic


Da ham~*! baking along with yam, stuffing, and other foods :D


& can't forget da apple cider!!!! ♥
Have an enjoyable Thanksgiving feast with your loved ones, and BE SAFE DON'T FIGHT TOO HARD ON BLACK FRIDAY. (be nice)
(p.s. where is everyone going to be shopping at?)


throwback thursday to last year's
-Thanksgiving outfit post
- & dessert recipe post!

follow us on Bloglovin' or like us on Facebook or Instagram

2 comments: