Back Tues School

Get it? Get it? My Tuesday back to school outfit :D
(I am really bad at making puns if you haven't gotten that already...)





Had a lovely weekend with my lady friends this weekend (fun fact: we've been friends since middle school- minus J, who I met this weekend!) We went apple picking in Julian and hung around San Diego since one of the ladies now moved down there! See more on my Instagram!

It's only the first week back at school and I'm already so overwhelmed! So many things to do I swear my agenda is overfilled with due dates, collaborations, meetings, homework, projects, and other commitments!! AhhHHH.

Super excited for what this fall quarter has to bring me though and semi scared for all the work that I have to finish by January (!!)



Thought I would share this outfit I wore to uni today with you guys.
I combined two loose items together to get a relaxed look, but used casual office/work attire so that the casualness doesn't get downplayed too much. I know I should have finished the outfit with a belt in the middle to create some solidity, but honestly. . . it worked without a belt surprisingly. And of course loafers to complete the look.



cheetah top | Bloomingdales
olive green slacks | Zara
shoes | Cole Haan

Now if you'll excuse me... I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MAKING A PRESENTATION FOR MY SEMINAR CLASS TOMORROW.
I'll be back soon with new content as soon as things calm down a bit...

As always,
xox Ingrid

follow us on Bloglovin' or like us on Facebook or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment