NYE day in Las Vegas | A Personal Take on Holiday Styling

A trip to Utah wasn't complete without a stop in Las Vegas
It happened to be New Year's Eve, so I wore my white (little) pom pom top with embellished sleeves from Zara, along with dark skinny jeans and a red Miu Miu cross body. To match the bag, I had my red lipstick on. I did not wear much makeup that day, but for a good New Year's Eve day time makeup, I would suggest silver or gold shimmer eyeshadow across the lids, subtle yet festive- and good for layering on darker colors for the countdown parties at night.

And of course, I couldn't forget the buffet. I haven't been to The Buffet at Wynn for almost four years! It used to be my favorite, but I guess we just decided to visit other buffets during the past few years instead.

We had brunch that day, and got there at 11 am, which we thought was going to be a bad "rush hour" time, but instead there was not much people in line....until we sat down and suddenly the line got real long :O The Buffet had muesli that day! I was very very impressed and surprised, even though it isn't a very expensive food, but not much people in The States know about or eat muesli.
Muesli, in short, is a Swiss-originated breakfast food that has uncooked oats, grains, fruits, nuts and soaked in yoghurt and fruit juice. VERY delicious, healthy, and if you don't know yet... it's a common super model breakfast food ;)

Which buffet is your favorite in Las Vegas?
I didn't stay in Vegas to count down, fortunately I assume.... because we didn't want to get stuck in traffic. We made it back to the intimacy of our home to quietness and count down together while watching the Ball Drop in Times Square via television.
Not your stereotypical New Year Eve countdown party and festivities, but a change for the good this year.

How was your NYE spent?

2 comments:

  1. This Zara top is amazing, so unique. Also, love your red lips and matching bag.

    ReplyDelete